[insert catchy newsletter name here]
Hi! Thanks for being part of the StayBillety Community.
Shared Interests. Shared Roofs.
Congratulations to our recent specialty promotion winners. Determined through random draws, they’ll each receive $100 StayBillety Guest travel credits:
1) Ryan Debergh – Ryerson University housing event
2) Nathalie Gougeon – ScotiaBank Ottawa Marathon/Tamarack Race Weekend promotion
Encourage your friends to be part of our exciting new North American online community. Share this newsletter and get them to #ComeOnIn!
1) All GUESTS booking with StayBillety for the first time will be entered into our monthly draw for a $100 travel credit toward their second StayBillety stay.
2) ALL new HOSTS including “I Support” Sail Canada or Canoe Kayak Canada on their listing will be entered to receive a $100 travel credit too.
3) We’ll give a $50 travel credit to the registered StayBillety community member who comes up with the best name for this monthly Newsletter! (no Mum, you can’t enter)
2) Added 6 “Sail Canada National Championship” Events
3) Welcomed “Hosts for Fort Mac” listings to the site
Tell us how we can improve… we are strong believers in continuous improvement. We welcome your feedback ... and brilliant ideas for the name of this newsletter.
Don’t be shy! Send your suggestions and comments about the design, functionality, business, and overall user experience. Think of features you would like to see added to StayBillety in the future.
Email us at CONTACT@STAYBILLETY.COM with the Subject line: “Stuff” You Need to Do (or similar… be kind.)
Follow us on Twitter - @StayBillety
Friend us on Facebook – facebook.com/StayBillety
We’re delighted you’ve chosen to #ComeOnIn
Download PDFDownload PDF
Launched in March 2016 and based in Cambridge, Ontario (Waterloo Region), StayBillety is an international affordable, online accommodation service connecting like-minded guests and hosts. Celebrating community with its unique affinity-based affiliate model, StayBillety is also a social enterprise whose business supports charitable organizations. With StayBillety, guests traveling for concerts, commencements or competitions connect with enterprising hosts who share their common interests. Click here for press kit and media page. Visit StayBillety’s Facebook and follow @StayBillety #ComeOnIn